Make a one time or monthly recurring donation to our PayPal account:
Donate via check made out to June’s Senior Cat Rescue and mail to us at:
PO Box 16521 Albuquerque,
New Mexico 87191
Donate Directly to our Veterinarian
Donations can be made directly to our account at our vet. Call 4 Paws Pet Hospital at (505) 821-0309 and say you want to donate to our June’s Senior Cat Rescue They will accept a donation via credit card over the phone.
Donate through United Way
Contributions to JSCR may be accepted if your work affiliation, company, or corporation participates in the United Way Campaign.
Where does your donation to JSCR go?
- 52 cents buys 1 pound of Tidy Cat litter
- 80 cents buys 1 can of Fancy Feast
- $12 pays for one month’s supply of high blood pressure medication
- $21 pays for one month’s supply of hyperthyroid medication (amount depends on cat)
- $11 pays for one nail trim
- $600-$1200 pays for one dental
- $230 pays for one spay surgery
- $95 pays for one neuter surgery
- $46 pays for one FeLV/FIV test
- $28 pays for antibiotics for one month
- $21 pays for one steroid shot
- $200 pays for one senior panel blookwork
- $150 pays for one xray
Please note that these are estimated costs
We could use donations of canned food, litter, gently used towels, etc, contact us HERE to make arrangements.
Amazon Wish List
Amazon also allows us to maintain a wish list. We have included items that we are frequently in need of. Here is a link to our Amazon Wish List.
Chewy Wish List
If you shop with Chewy, check out our wish list there and help our senior cats! Chewy Wish List